7-Day/ 750km Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from AutoPlanet Direct, return it for a full refund, within 7-days or 750 kilometres.
How Our Return Policy Works
- Return the vehicle to AutoPlanet Direct within seven days of delivery with no more than 750 kilometres driven (as stated on the bill of sale) since you purchased the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be returned in the same condition with the exact same equipment it was delivered with. Tires and all accessories must be the tires and accessories that you purchased with the vehicle, and the vehicle (including, among other things, the body and any components) should not have any scratches, dings, or damage that did not exist at the time you purchased the vehicle.
- A refund cheque will be issued within five business days of the date of return.
- If you traded-in your old vehicle against a purchase, the trade-in may or may not be returned to you at our discretion, as we may very well have sold it to another customer! But don't worry, you will still be refunded the value we agreed upon with you on your bill of sale. However, if the trade-in is available and returned to you, you will need to have it certified and re-licensed at your own expense.
- All returns and cancellations that required additional accessories to be installed will result in a 25% cancellation fee (Example: rust proofing, paint, fabric, accessories, etc.).
Exclusions To Our Return Policy
- Specialty/sports cars do not qualify for a refund.
- Negative equity deals being financed will not be eligible for a refund.
- Our above prime finance deals are not eligible for a refund.
Important Notice About Our Return Policy
We reserve the right to refuse any returns if we reasonably believe that our return policy is being abused.